Thursday, February 10, 2005

What the world needs now

Without trying to sound unbelievably corny, I just want to say that there's nothing more precious in this world than love, and to see two people sharing love is to see humanity flourishing in the most beautiful way it knows how. That's why I'm happy to see Charles and Camilla announcing they will marry and be joined in happiness together. That's what the world needs more of, love and happiness. A dedicated couple finally allowed to be together after much heartache and struggle. Or was that Romeo and Juliet?

I have to say, when I saw the news I was practically giddy with excitement. A news story hasn't made me smile so much since they announced world peace, stopped environmental destruction and discovered a cure for hatred, all in one day. Actually, come to think of it, that might have been a dream...

What I'm trying to say is, it's time to stop making judgements and let happiness reign.

No comments: